Any Hearthstone players here?

Users who are viewing this thread

SpiderShark

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.07z
If you don't know about it, Hearthstone is a card game by Blizzard, it is set in the World of Warcraft universe and is currently in open beta. I think it's a great game, very addicting. Do any of you guys play it?
If so what are your thoughts about the game so far?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

akaNeon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I played it for 6 straight months or so and it was a good experience..overall...;)
All the bugs, the dc's, the broken cards and most importantly the lack of content and updated were the downsides. I might come back to it, if they work on what I mentioned is wrong with it. Is is still in beta?

SpiderShark

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.07z
I played it for 6 straight months or so and it was a good experience..overall...;)
All the bugs, the dc's, the broken cards and most importantly the lack of content and updated were the downsides. I might come back to it, if they work on what I mentioned is wrong with it. Is is still in beta?

Yeah, it's in open beta. I wasn't involved with the closed beta so I don't know how bad things were back then, but they're constantly updating it with balance changes. For example, pyroblast now costs 10 mana instead of 8, which is great, because it was really overpowered before. It still has its flaws but I think they're moving in the right direction.

akaNeon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I was still playing when they made those changes and honestly, they didn't fix anything. They nerfed the cold spells too and Mages were still very overpowered so I don't understand why they are so scared of finally nerfing fireball. I mean they must have noticed that, that card is the main problem with Mages.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back