Any bakers here?

Users who are viewing this thread

CarlaG

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I love baking! I bake my own bread, cakes, biscuits, cookies - you name it, I'll most likely have baked it, or I'll at least try.

There's nothing like the smell of homebaked bread, or the comfort of a nice cup of tea and a slice of sponge cake. Shop bought cakes just aren't the same, unless they're from a posh bakery/patisserie that is.

Anyone here who loves to bake?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Yep, I'm definitely a baker. I love baking. My favorite thing to bake is cupcakes because I can do so many different combinations of cakes and fillings and frostings and decorations. I also make a really incredible home made apple pie completely from scratch, and it's my grandma's absolute favorite thing. I don't get to bake nearly as much as I would like to, but when I do I absolutely love it! I'm going to bake some home made chocolate chip cookies before I go back to school in a week.

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love to bake! It's very therapeutic for me, especially when I make bread or roll cookie dough. It has a lot to do with my experiences baking with my grandmother. Whenever I had a rough day she always took my hand and guided me into the kitchen. She'd pull out the mixing bowls and she'd have me pull out the ingredients while talking about my day. She would let me vent and cry and by the time whatever we were baking is done and on our plates ready to eat, I'm smiling and laughing. She was an amazing woman!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back