• Iphone

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

misha

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,114.54z
which mobile do you use android or iphone .. i currently use android phone .. most of my friend have iphone i found it a bit difficult to operate android are user friendly.. iphone is good for photogrpahy

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
I use an iPhone. I doubt I'd ever want to use an Android phone, even if it's one of those fancy Samsung ones that fold (which I really wish Apple would make). I do have an Android (Samsung) tablet, though

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I prefer my iPhone. Honestly, I don't get the whole rivalry between Android and iPhone users...I couldn't care less what cellphone someone else uses.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,038.43z
Definitely.

Although I currently have two iPhones xD

My work phone is an iPhone, and my personal is also an iPhone :p

I ended up getting an iPhone last time due to the deals that were going on for them. Just made better sense.

However, I do miss my androids, I find you can really make it your own, and you aren't locked out of a lot of features.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,038.43z
Funny thing is for me I look at everything apple and think it is like a cult.
It basically is :p

And don't get me wrong, I own an iPhone, I own an apple watch, I own a MacBook, I own an iMac.
You would think I'm an Apple sheep :p All the evidence points towards it.

I got the iPhone because at the time, it was a very good deal, $600 off for at the time, the newest addition, (The newer one was coming out soon) plus $25 off /m on the phone bill for 2 years. The android options didn't even compare.

I got the apple watch through my life insurance for free.

I got an iMac because Apple are greedy fucks, and as a developer, you can't really create apple related apps on windows.

Android, you pay $25 onetime fee. You can develop android apps on windows, mac, Linux, whatever, you can do it.

Apple, you have to pay a yearly fee of $100 per year PER program. and can only develop it on Apple computers. So that's why I have that,

Then I have my MacBook so I can do things remotely.

I still have my windows desktop, which I mostly use anyways.

Anyhow, to get back to being a cult, in the Apple users' eyes, apple can do no wrong. At least I can call out its faults, and issues, and can even say where it does good, and where it doesn't.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,344.54z
I never owned an apple product. All my earliest computer experiences pre-date MS-DOS. When I started working in work production on a computer MS-DOS 3.1 saved my butt on a big project.

We have a high end shopping center in Birmingham about 60 miles away. They have an apple store. My family and I walked in the apple store and were looking at all the shiny gizmos. I had an employee walk up to me and say, "You are in my way." I looked at him and said, "IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN." I walked out immediately. I do own some of their stock but I will not purchase their products.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
799.68z
I have never owned an Apple product and most likely never will. I like that I do not have to spend thousands of bucks on a phone just because it has a particular logo on the back.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I used to use Android devices but made the switch in 2018 to a iPhone SE. Now I stick to iPhones, I don't usually play many games on my phone so I don't have to really worry about not being able to play emulators on my phone. I also think the security on the App Store is better than Google Play.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I have never owned an Apple product and most likely never will. I like that I do not have to spend thousands of bucks on a phone just because it has a particular logo on the back.
You have to do your homework, though. I literally pay $2 per month for my iPhone over a 2 year contract. That's $48.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
799.68z
You have to do your homework, though. I literally pay $2 per month for my iPhone over a 2 year contract. That's $48.
If that is the case, you are living in a country where such pricing exists - it does not in my country. In my country the cheapest (new) iPhone is about 600€ which is iPhone 11 and iPhone Pro Max is nearly 2.000€ (basic version being half of that). So even if I pick it up via a payment plan, I will still be paying significantly more than $2 per month which is something I am not willing to do.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
If that is the case, you are living in a country where such pricing exists - it does not in my country. In my country the cheapest (new) iPhone is about 600€ which is iPhone 11 and iPhone Pro Max is nearly 2.000€ (basic version being half of that). So even if I pick it up via a payment plan, I will still be paying significantly more than $2 per month which is something I am not willing to do.
They're $1000 here, but you can get deals through your cellphone provider. That's a good point, though, that it may not be available everywhere.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back