American Horror Story

Users who are viewing this thread

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
I am a massive horror genre buff. Well not a buff, as I do not know all of the trivia in regards to horror. But let's just say that I like to be scared. Or rather that I love challenging TV shows ans movies to scare me, because TV shows and movies scaring me never really happens. They rarely make me feel anything except disappointment over the fact that they were not scary in the slightest.

That brings to on over to the TV show, American Horror Story. I am LOVING this God damn show at he moment. I have watched all three seasons up until this point, and the one that is currently airing - which is entitled Coven because the scares pertain to witchcraft - is absolutely amazing so far. I am loving it. I don't find it spooky or even disturbing like the last two seasons were. But it still holds a certain darkness to it that I am drawn to.

Are you watching the current season of American Horror Story? If so, how are you finding it?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Same here i watch all seasons and i loved all

season 3 (Coven) started great too can not wait what more will show .. one of the show i like a lot

KellyValentine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I didn't get a chance to see the first season but I see it's on Netflix so I might check it out. I loved Season 2, that darn bloodyface. I'm really loving this season as well. The cast is great as usual and I like Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett's storyline. Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen this season.

BioLee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I just catched up on all the episodes of this season and it's better then ever. I'm just really sad because ( attention: ep. 3 spoilers - too see it just select the text in black)

they already killed the new supreme Emma Roberts and there is no possibility of resurrection because they already hide the body so know will ever find what happened.

bethielol

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The first season was excellent. I never finished the second season as it started to bore me about halfway through. Instead, I had my boyfriend give me the basic rundown of what happened. I'm waiting to watch the third season with him and I expect it to be great, as I've only heard great things about it. Plus witches are fascinating.

Annetteb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have thought about watching this series and my nephew said I really should watch it. I have seen a little bit of it, but I don't have the time to watch it like I want to. I will see if I can watch it online and catch up on the episodes I have missed.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
I just catched up on all the episodes of this season and it's better then ever. I'm just really sad because ( attention: ep. 3 spoilers - too see it just select the text in black)

they already killed the new supreme Emma Roberts and there is no possibility of resurrection because they already hide the body so know will ever find what happened.
I realize you're probably long gone...but good to know you were wrong on your assumption!

This is my favorite series currently airing and I was so impressed with last night's episode.

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.30z
I've seen season's 1 through 3 and 3 is definitely the favorite! I didn't like season 2 because it was just too freaky and slasher flick-y for me. I hate slasher flicks. I liked season 1 because it was just good and creepy. The classic haunted house with a hell of a twist. However, season 3 just rocked! Loved the lines and the plot twists.

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I love horror programs too, but I haven't caught this one on cable yet. If no channel airs it, then I would have to look it up online. I think I will like it since the feedback on this thread says that it's a good series.

Mockingbird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I didn't care for coven but really did like freak Show, it was so well done. i am looking forward to next year, looks like Lady Gaga is in the cast so that should be very interesting.

If you are a horror fan like I am you will be happy to hear that there are some really cool horror things in the works for both TV and film. This summer there will be a new spin off to the Walking Dead, as well as a new X Files installment in the works. And in film there is a new Phantasm installation in the works which has me very excited! Agnus Scrimm, the scary tall man will be in this movie.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I love AHS. The fact they just reuse the actors and the plot shifts and the stories are gruesome each time is a big hook for me. I hate seeing multiple seasons of a show with separate actors entirely.

freelancermaria

Reaction score
Tokenz
455.54z
The first season of American Horror Story was enjoyable for me. However, due to my online job and side hustles, I was unable to watch the following seasons.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back