American Dad?

Users who are viewing this thread

David S

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Anyone watched this before? I love this show because of the amount of jokes this show has. It is really funny to see Stan mess things up, like Peter does in FG. I'm not happy it's moving channel because I thought FOX was it's home. I'm watching the new season now and it's so funny.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
I didn't know it was moving. Where to? It's one of my favorites (that entire Sunday block on Fox is).

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
Really, so Fox is getting rid of Family Guy yet again. How many times does that make three. I hadn't heard that it was moving. So what network is going to be airing it now, and will Fox regret letting the show go, they have before more then once. As for the show itself its not something that I need to watch every week, but I do watch it at times. I do find it funny even if it is a bit out there with some of its jokes and stories. But then so is South Park and look at how successful that show is.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
South Park sucks now...or maybe I just grew out of toilet humor.

I have to admit, though, the episode about Lorde was pretty funny.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I really couldn't warm up to American Dad. I do like Family Guy and mostly because of Stewie. He's the main reason I watch FG in the first place. I find AD jokes a tad bit too tacky. Sometimes, it's funny. I can't make up my mind, but I have love-hate feelings toward the show.

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
Oh no silly me I had the two Seth McFarlane series messed up. You were talking about American Dad and for some odd reason I thought this was about Family Guy instead. Sorry, for the mix up. Although, I do have to say that I am still surprised that Fox is getting rid of American Dad. This has been a part of their Sunday Night schedule for years now. Anyway, where is American Dad going to move, what network is taking it. Is it a Cable Network like Comedy Central which revived Futurama.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back