Always fatigue/tired!!

Users who are viewing this thread

gebu

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
Could anyone give me any suggestions on how to overcome severe fatigueness? I am always tired. Overwhelming tired. I never have enough energy to do anything. I am always in the daze, unable to concentrate, and barely able to comprehend basic things. I've been like this for over five years.

I had a physical done and everything looked okay according to my physician. I jog at least three to four times a week. I try to eat as healthy as possible. I take vitamins daily. I try to sleep at least eight hours a night, but to no avail, I still wake up tired.

I am so tired of being tired and fatigue! It is ruining my life!!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
I jog at least three to four times a week. I try to eat as healthy as possible

One reason could be over exertion and not enough calories. When you say eat healthy is it just salads or is it a proper meal giving you over 2000 calories per day? If you are active you need to eat enough to sustain your lifestyle otherwise you will simply be tired all the time.

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Even if we are living a healthy lifestyle like eating the right amount of foods, taking vitamins everyday, getting enough sleep and having a regular exercise program but it is not in moderation then you might still feel that you lack energy all the time. Sometimes despite all of these things and there is something bothering in your mind then you are emotionally stress and this could brings us to get tired and fatigue all the time.

DiceRider

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Yea get a second even a third opinion, and low blood pressure as well as low iron can cause fatigue... But It could be something this doc isnt seeing, never take ones word for it when its your health and a serious symptom. Hope you get sorted soon :)..

edit to add.. jogging three or four times a week may be to much for your body to handle, can you cut it back to half the amount ? if you are eating right and sleeping right then you dont need to over do the cardio, thats just as unhealthy as not doing any at all.

And you may be getting to many vitamins atm, they are supposed to be a supplement when someone isnt getting the right vitamins dosage , but if eating proper already, you dont really need them

Last edited by a moderator:

BWOF

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Check with your doctor and make sure you get enough rest. Your problem might also be due to stress, anxiety and inner tensions. I highly recommend getting a professional opinion.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I read that tiredness may also be caused by high consumption of certain foods, in fact not just tiredness but severe sleepiness after meals.

If this is happening to you, you need to identify what are those foods that are causing such problem and avoid them.

DiceRider

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I read that tiredness may also be caused by high consumption of certain foods, in fact not just tiredness but severe sleepiness after meals.

If this is happening to you, you need to identify what are those foods that are causing such problem and avoid them.

Do you know if the foods are the same for everyone or does everyone have diff foods that affect them? Or do you have a link? thats quite interesting.

orzz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Try drinking more water, I find when I'm not hydrated I feel pretty bad. Apart from that play around with your sleeping pattern, you might find that you're either getting too much or too little sleep.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Thanks ^^
No problem :)

Try drinking more water, I find when I'm not hydrated I feel pretty bad. Apart from that play around with your sleeping pattern, you might find that you're either getting too much or too little sleep.

Poor hydration also contribute to fatigue particularly if this is non-sunny day but you are still engaged in activities that involve certainly physical effort even if it's only walking around the street.

People tend to believe that when it's not hot or there's no sun in the horizon, water is not needed or that it's okay drinking less, when should not be that way to avoid feel lack of energy.

rand paul

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to go to bed in the middle of the day and then sleep eight hours at night.
I got out of this rut by exercising more.
Not only do I have more energy, it gives me something to do.

trishgl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My sister is a doctor who specializes in Internal medicine and Endocrinology. She gets a lot of patients that have the same issues. She usually asks them to make some lifestyle changes first like drink more water, get enough sleep, eat more fruits and vegetables instead of carbs, make your life simpler by cutting out non-essential social events, lessening your caffeine and alcohol intake etc. She asks them to try this for 2 to 3 weeks. If their condition does not improve then she investigates other possible causes of fatigue like sleep apnea, anemia, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression and chronic fatigue to name a few.

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
I had the same issue, turns out I had sleep apnea... had previously thought it was only overweight people that had it, turns out there are two types one driven by your weight and the other by the construction of your anatomy. Had to go through a few annoying sleep studies first but well worth it in the long run.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back