All Who enter....please read

Users who are viewing this thread

SilentEyz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
To all who write in this room.

First of all, allow me to say Thank you, To everyone of you who have contributed to this Room, Be it with poetry, song, or thought, (yours or anothers that has some meaning to you.)

No matter What form you take when you share in here, I assure you, it does not go unnoticed.

There are New Members who share thier words with us, There are older members, who have not shared much lately, but if you look back you will find thier words here.. also so beautiful.

I know sometimes it is hard, putting your thoughts, your emotions, and sometimes your heart out for anyone to read. And I know it can seem and be frustratrating to do so when you get very little validation for when you do. Your words may not be read by many, and sometimes by those, who don't comment. I ask that you don't let this discourage you from continuing to share the beauty that comes from within.

To those who have not shared in a long time, Get Busy.. You have lots of wonderful thoughts and words, and messages that should be viewed by many, old and new alike. And the same, Although you may not get the responses you would like, but those who did see it, always took something from it with them.

Last but not least, I also want to thank those who do read, and comment on that which they Read, You don't have to be a writer to share the meaning in others hearts and thoughts. And to show your appreciation for their words, Is encourangement that any writer appreciates, no matter how simple those words may be.

So Please, continue to write, and share, Words are beautiful, no matter how they are exspressed, It helps others to see that they are never alone in their thoughts, and sometimes their fears.

I did no think I would have to add this.. BUT

If you read something, and you dont like it.. That is fine, poetry is not liked by all, and not all peotry can be understood by all.

But.. PLEASE, do not reply negatively to a poster, It takes courage to post Poems, Often poetry is the most intimate part of a person, And discouraging words can be very damaging to those parts,

And Negativity, also gives reason to not want to share the beautiful words... and this is about encouraging people to share that beauty that lies within them

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

SilentEyz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Good point Fearless, Allow me to elaberate.

Critisim is always welcome.. Honesty is a very important.

But Critisism does not have to be Negative nor insulting.

I doubt anyone would feel bad by honest critisism, I just ask that it be made in a manner that is not rude.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Well I kind of think, if you have nothing good or constructive to say, then say nothing at all. I know I haven't really posted in here much but that isn't because I don't think the poems are any good, I just arn't that interested. I think what I just said is even more relevant in here because a lot of these poems are personal and respect should be given to anyone with the guts to put them on here for public view. I haven't got the guts to write poems on the net so well done guys just for posting them!:)

MikeMarx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I disagree. I believe any type of criticism as long as it's legit and intelligent is accepted on my part, be it negative or positve. If you think it's bad, than state why in a clear concise matter, same with if you think it's good. To me, if I got a reply, "OMG I love it" pisses me off just as much as "That sucks fag". To me, people saying it's good without saying why is just people blowing smoke up your ass.

Kat

Heart & Soul
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I disagree. I believe any type of criticism as long as it's legit and intelligent is accepted on my part, be it negative or positve. If you think it's bad, than state why in a clear concise matter, same with if you think it's good. To me, if I got a reply, "OMG I love it" pisses me off just as much as "That sucks fag". To me, people saying it's good without saying why is just people blowing smoke up your ass.
This was more directed at derogatory responses that can sometimes happen in poetry threads. We just choose to try to keep this place as encouraging as possible. If someone posts in here asking for criticism then feel free to put your thoughts. :) otherwise we ask that you be nice or dont respond at all :) thank you for reading though :)

dazner

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
theres not many on this forum daily is there?

Literature on here is pretty good it's a shame that it doesn't get read by as many as it could be read by...

lusira2bisai2

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That's beautiful silentEyz.hoho...apparently people,i would also like to remind you that the current trend nowadays is to simply dismiss a person's poetry(especially) as emo and that puts them off like immediately.I mean seriously guys...emo?Are you referring to the ones with the all black clothing and what was it,white-ish face?What's anything without emotion?There's just limits,that's all.
And by the way,feel free to praise,praise praise me or criticise my posts or anything...But pls,pls PLS tightly refrain urself frm being obscene,y'know...don't use swear words lo....Seriously,the f(it's a four letter word)word is not the whole world.'Damn' and 'Freakin' i can tolerate.And yes,when you comment try not to comment so..erm,like an impulse thing.You can,but please try to be constructive and critical,especially when commenting a piece of writing.Really think about it,nt necessarily with flowery and long words and all bt ust tr to appreciate it s'il vous plait.Kayz yawl..that's it=P

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hey I'm new to this forum so I have a question. Are we allowed to post songs or poems with drug references or bad language in them? Haha just asking so I don't get banned if it's like against the rules or whatever.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
Hey I'm new to this forum so I have a question. Are we allowed to post songs or poems with drug references or bad language in them? Haha just asking so I don't get banned if it's like against the rules or whatever.

yeah, theres a lot of open discussion about that

crazypycho

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
un eddited part of th last page i wrote of my book sad nobody can come read my unedited mess of beauty that i left here

i woke up she ahd left leaving the covers strewn back form the area were she laid. i;m surised i hadn't woke. many people say when they go out they swim in a sea of people in the streets on the sub way amoung the cafes were laughter sits next to the somber look of those that have walked between low places and amoung other crevises of life. strange they don't mix as if the invisible lines that are drawn from lifes experiances that creat walls around a idividual making it so they don't conciece the moment on hand but act upon past emotions that still are phantoms to there hearts. me however i would hardly call the streets i walked a sea. some days you can barly walk past three or four people down town in a four five black radius. hell i'm certain you could easily at some times in the day walk seven with out hardly seeing a soul. you can go insqne in these cercumstances expecialy when you are new in town and all you find are the temary freinds fomr the lust of the loins. three mounths of good screwing and what not. yet were do the other emotional areas seem strive from how dose the nice sane man twist in to the ruthless bastards that drive industry. how would a pot smoking hippie end up shooting a man.... were dose the transformation take place we he him happy smoking incense and we see him later at the arranment years down the road. may be a few times inbetween. life, with people at least, like some sort of sciphy move were each time you see some one it's like they steped out of another demention in space and time. you can mthamticly couculate this other demention you can and you know something has gone by. in fact these dementions of life pass through us out worm hole zooming by one enother in cars and while walking we practicly pass through one enother. i church girl and a ruthless murder can walk by one enougher there demntions passing through eachother yet if some act of chaos or chance fate or serendipidy dose not happen the two dementions will not colide and if they do colide it would form a entirely diffrent from the eithers of eachother life mashing together though this world is tempary and in the given example above about the murder and school girl we certainly hope it is, it can come together agin later in time though not driven by other moemnts but by intelctual move of another party forming the new world agin and again and again. was this enstines theory of relitivity that perhaps life is only relitive to eachother. your smilling boy freind for example you world and your demention with him is his smiling face. though when he jumps in his worm hole and pops up to another it may be for a shake down that according to your world would be utterly impossible. though it's starnge once you touch on another demention you become some sort o part of it because that demention becomes aware that you exist and in form if you ever come across it may know you. in which ase you are then a dementional traveler from one cultrual demention or simpily the life demention of another and of course you demention. and each of these dementoins that you touch on has a secound demention aprt fomr you and a secound form parts of there freinds there for forming a multi dementional world that surrounds them full of thiungs that many people living in certain dementions find hard to belive or thin impossible.

an example of this is the demention of the college freshman around other college freshman they have so many similaritys that left undesturbed they will float through the infinity of life and not see much appart from the mechanicalized world the isolates there demention from the others. so when you meet some one after a periode they have infact travled form one demention of society to another....in some cases. in other cases they may hae simply hav gone for a walk in yours were they mingled with your fellow demntioners in your dementional way in which case they have not gone through a worm whole simple.
i wonder what happened to the girl that had left my bed what worm whole had she steped in and what worm hole did she come from. cause i know she wasn't from mine. i know my worm found her hole and if it had not been safe what strange interdementional being would of come from it. makes you wonder.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back