A Piece of Technology That You Want to Have

Users who are viewing this thread

Stratos

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.07z
As the title suggests, what technology do you wish we have at the moment? For me I honestly want either a teleporter or a Time Machine. Teleporter, cause it would be cool to cut down on all the travel time around the world. Think about it, travelling from one end of the globe to the other in as little as a few seconds is sure to come in handy or even sending packages and letters everywhere would be as easy as 1, 2 and 3.

Time Machine, cause I really like the olden days. It sparks a lot of interest in me and I think it's really cool to actually see some of the historical figures, doing what we were thought they did during their time. What other device do you want to have? :)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
j want a solar panel that will power almost all the things in my home and it should come at a cheap rate it will be nice

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
As it stands right now, there are two pieces of technology that I would like to have but due to not having the funds at the moment, I am having to wait a little longer than I would have normally.

I first would love to get myself a new laptop so that I am able to have something that I know will be more reliable for me to work from home. I had seen one that I would have loved to get but unfortunately, it seems that they may be selling it off now to clear the stock as it has dropped in price and is now out of stock for my area which is a shame.

Another piece of technology I would love to have also is Xbox Series X. I am still on the Xbox One X at the moment but would love to upgrade if I am ever given the chance, again though, that is something that is going to have to wait until I have the funds for it.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
For tech that actually exists, I would like to get a Sega Master System someday. It's the only Sega console I don't own and I hack the Sonic titles on the console so I'd love to get one for my collection. As for tech that doesn't exist, I'd want a cloning machine so I could clone myself and send him to work while I stay at home. xD

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back