a little game

Users who are viewing this thread

ssl

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
wii would like to play.

the only rule, is that any question you ask, must be answerable by yes or no. these are the only options, although, given the question, a different answer may result, which would be "clarification of question requested."

now, certain individuals, or the implication of who is behind the keyboard and screen, or more technically, the display, that which my person views and types upon, may recognize who i am, or may or may not have be notified before this little game. certain mannerisms and typographical or grammatical errors may be prevalent in responses, although it is and will be quite difficult to misspell or incorrectly grammatize "yes" or "no," so bear this concept in mind, however you choose to represent the little synapses and synaptic responses to the stimuli that this post generates. further questioning will result in more of these responses, and therefore generate more questions, until the final question is asked, or rather, posed to this congregation of pixels arranged so that they appear to form characters, so grouped, that they form words, or the concept of words, and that theses words, so phrased, or appear to be phrased, may conjure certain images or recollection of textual representations of some ideologies of some nature, that cause those that appear to me as forms of online personalities, to remember who i am, i ask that you refrain from the public version, and private message me, by taking the action of clicking the link that occurs because of my membership to this site, and observing the result of the click, and acting upon such result, and sending me a private message with the ultimate question, to which you may or may not get the response you are looking for. one person, or so that it appears to me as explained somewhere above, who may or may not know who this membership belongs to, may immediately recognize certain mannerisms and patterns, and come to a conclusion at a precise moment reading this conglomeration of pixels, characters, words, phrases, and run-on sentences, and send to my membership's account, a private message, utilizing the actions outlined above, indicating his or her conclusion of who the person behind my membership is. this may or may not be limited to that one person, so, do not be worried that you may or may not be this person that the preceding statement corresponds to. the person i am thinking of should follow the rule outlined above in asking about their conclusion.

the form of the question should be an actual question. no implications should be apparent in any question posted.

this should be a fun exercise of the mind, whether deductive reasoning is used, or recollective methods utilized.

shall wii start?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Murdoc

Naughty Boy
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i have a good game tooooooo!!!!!!!! exploit this mr. 1337!!!!!!!!

Code:
void main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
  char buffer[512];

if (argc > 1)
    strcpy(buffer,argv[1]);
}

ssl

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
haha...

a) you have not called main...
b) what happens if argc = 1?
c) what happens when argv[1] does not exist?
d) what if i do not know c/c++?
e) what if that is a language i have not the understanding of, but attempted to exploit anyways, because i can understand the theory of?
f) what is the point of getting the first argument if the count is greater than one?
g) what if the count is greater than one, what about the other arguments?
h) why do i answer your game question, when you have not played mine?

Murdoc

Naughty Boy
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
its in C.
main isnt really called... its just there to contain all the other functions.
argc can be anything you want. its a pointer to argv.
argv[] always exists. its input from stdin.
if you dont know c/cpp, then this is pointless.
you can still exploit it if you dont know the language... but you will have to know ASM.

lol i didnt read all of your game...

ssl

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
the only thing i can think of, since you are char *'ing something, i think you could possibly, through an error exploit of some sort, point it to a location and execute some random code....

other than that, yep, quite a worthless game to play :D (for now, at least. not a big c person...)

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back